HELP! —> We’re interviewing two members of Congress tomorrow and want to know what we should ask!
Please reply with questions for Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer and Representative Chris Van Hollen.
(We’re interviewing Republicans, Democrats, and individuals not affiliated with either party for a series of videos to be released in the coming weeks. Let us, what should we ask?)
Tagsquestioncongresspoliticsnewsyoung Americansjobsdebtstudent loanseducationeconomygovernmentSteny HoyerChris Van Hollen
- brittanygarsh likes this
- allisterh likes this
- haylooksnowflakes answered: What can be done to make college more realistic financially? What efforts are you making to ensure marriage equality is a right?
- chris-arin answered: “How do you think we canmake an advancement in cooperation amongst the two major parties?” I’m really interested to hear answers to that.
- itsmepaulette answered: What is your opinion on Internet censorship?
- jarrettmoreno likes this
- theonecalledbiz answered: What is being done to create more professional jobs in America?
- lemonadesummer answered: The USA has 9% umemployment - for a developed nation, don’t you think our unemployment should be less? What is being done to change it?
- ourtimeorg posted this